Wednesday, June 27, 2012

We're Back!


As  flea marketing season kicks into high gear again, I struggled with the perfect thing to reopen the blog with. 

Nothing compared to this piggy bank with the face of former Canadian prime minister Brian Mulroney.  I can't imagine a home is complete without one.


Seeing as the blog is back, I am calling upon you, all four of my readers to send in photos of:

Unsellable oddities
Awful T Shirts
Knock Offs
Unsold Jar Jar Binks crap
Nightmare fuel
Genuinely cool items
Cat Strollers
Kooks
Kooks with their cat strollers
VHS finds
Strange Records

You think it's worthy, I wanna see it. Send them me here

Thank you and happy hunting dirt mall fans!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm surprised I still had you in my reader! Glad you'll be posting again here. I may have some things to send you soon.
    RetroHound.com

    ReplyDelete